Job requirements for Risk & Underwriting Analyst / Senior Analyst
Exp: 4-5 years post qualification experience in corporate culture.
- Candidate should be competent professional with 4-5 years experience in Risk Management within Banking, NBFC and E-Commerce Space.
- Expertise in setting-up the entire ‘Risk Management’ portfolio consisting of On-boarding, KYC, Transaction Monitoring, Fraud Detection, Incident Reporting.
- The following core competencies are a must:-
- - well versed with AML guidelines
- -Risk Assessments & Mitigation
- - KYC & underwriting
- - Incident capture & Analysis
- - New Systems Implementation Liaison & co-ordination
- -Reporting viz. STR reporting to FIU etc.
- Identification and quantification of risk associated with the processes and suggesting corrective measures to prudently mitigate the process/operational risks.
- Fraud Investigation – Conduct transaction monitoring for proactive investigations, disabling fictitious accounts resulting in safeguarding revenues & reputation loss.