Zebpay, is the world’s simplest mobile bitcoin exchange. Zeb IT Service Pvt. Ltd (Zebpay) has been involved in bitcoins since its early days in 2011. They started India’s first bitcoin exchange in 2012. They realize that for a new user, there is a learning curve to buy, store and use bitcoins. They are working hard to make this revolutionary technology simple so that Indians can be proud owners and users of bitcoins. At the time, Zebpay’s goal was to establish 25,000 active users, which was substantially high considering the premature Bitcoin infrastructure and industry in India. Within 10 months, the Zebpay team reached a 100,000-active user milestone, with a rapid user growth at 20,000 users per month.
What You'll Do
- Develop and manage a diverse range of microservices and their integrations, including but not limited to: real time websocket APIs, business algorithms, data modelling and implementation, and a host of third-party service integrations
- Take a hands-on approach to all facets of software development lifecycle: ideation, research, planning, estimation, implementation, documentation, automated testing, code reviewing, refactoring and bug fixing.
- Always being on the lookout to enhance technology, by finding and making new tools, utilities and libraries.
- Devise scalable, modular, secure product and processes with direct business impact, working in a fast paced and highly flexible work environment.
- Collaborate frequently to build development strategies and ensure goal alignment across various business, product and design teams.
Who You Are
- 2-4 years of experience with Node.js based backend stacks
- An engineer ready to be at the forefront of technology: someone who thrives on developing high quality and performant systems
- A creative, entrepreneurial, and hard-working team player willing to pitch in on all projects -- no matter how small or big
- Highly motivated, efficient, organized, and laser-focused on the details; able to juggle multiple projects at a time in a fast-paced environment, both collaborating as a team to stay in sync and working independently to get the job done
- Outstanding logical and technical skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills (outgoing, down-to-earth, and with a good sense of humour)
- Enthusiastic about solving real-world problems through technology and algorithms.!